Plans for easing the lockdown in England.
There is now a new message of “stay alert, control the virus, save lives” – however this will not be same in Wales, Scotland and NI
1) From Wednesday, people in England will be able to spend unlimited time on outdoor exercises and be free to sit in parks
2) People who could not work from home should return to the workplace – but avoid public transport.
3) By 1st of June some primary pupils will return to school in England. This could begin with Reception, Year 1 and Year 6 pupils going back
4) By 1st of June phased reopening of shops – other than food stores and other “essential” outlets – may begin.
5) By the 1st of July hospitality businesses and other public places may be allowed to reopen
6) There will be a quarantine for people coming into the country by air.
Stay alert & stay safe